Featuring a longer-lasting battery, cube-to-cube navigation and the Pro-Clean System, the new iRobot Braava 380 is able to dry or damp mop larger or multiple rooms in a single cleaning cycle using disposable or reusable microfiber cleaning cloths.
Dry and Damp Mops Hard-Surface Floors
Featuring Pro-Clean System Braava 380 not only dry mops your floors for you, it also damp mops using the Pro-Clean System. With the Pro-Clean System, a special Reservoir Cleaning Pad dispenses liquid throughout the cleaning cycle, keeping the cloth damp while the robot cleans.
- Dry Mop Mode: Moves in straight lines back and forth to efficiently and thoroughly pick up dust, dirt and hair.
- Mop Mode: Uses a special back-and-forth mopping action and damp cleaning cloths to pull deeper dirt and grime off your floors.
- Disposable Or Microfiber Cleaning Cloths: Works with either disposable cleaning cloths or our specially designed reusable microfiber cloths.
- Pro-Clean System Cleaning Solutions: Fibers on the reusable Pro-Clean cloth attract and trap dirt, oils and grime from the floor, so you can clean effectively using just water. Mild cleaning solutions can also be used in the reservoir.
- Floor Types: Braava cleans all hard-surface floors including tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate.
Tracks Where It Cleans To Ensure Complete Coverage
Braava 380’s NorthStar® Navigation System works like an indoor GPS to help the robot keep track of where it has been and where it needs to go. In a single cleaning cycle, Braava 380 dry mops up to 92 square meters and damp mops up to 32 square meters, focusing on a smaller area while the cloth is still wet.
- Cube-To-Cube Navigation: For bigger homes, additional NorthStar Navigation Cubes can be purchased to expand the robot’s dry mopping capabilities up to 185 square meters in a single cleaning cycle.
- Compact Size: Braava can clean under sofas and tables and get into tight areas where other cleaners can’t.
- Wall-Following Technology: Braava cleans dust and dirt right along walls, baseboards and edges.
- Soft-Touch Bumper: Bumper cushions the contact made between Braava and walls, furniture and other objects.
- Smart Sensors: Sensors, including cliff-detection sensors, help Braava avoid stairs, area rugs and raised transitions to carpets.
Makes Floor Mopping Hassle-Free From Beginning To End
Just attach a cleaning cloth to the removable magnetic cleaning pad, set Braava down and press either the Sweep button for dry mopping or the Mop button for damp mopping. After cleaning, just throw out disposable cloths or rewash and reuse the included microfiber cloths. When using the Pro-Clean System, the detachable Reservoir Pad fills and empties easily over the sink.
- Longer-Lasting 2000 mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery: Cleans for up to four hours dry sweeping or two and a half hours wet mopping on a single charge. That’s 25% more cleaning time than Braava 320. Braava 380 also charges in as fast as four hours.
- Whisper-Quiet: Braava will clean your floors for you without disrupting your daily activity or sleep.
- Pause/Resume: Braava retains a map of its cleaning space so you can replace the cleaning cloth mid-cycle and it won’t miss a spot.
- Returns To Where It Started: When Braava is done cleaning, it returns to where it started and powers down automatically.