The new Roomba 880 is the ultimate high-performance robotic vacuum cleaner. Featuring the revolutionary Aeroforce Performance Cleaning System, Roomba 880 is proven to remove up to 50% more dirt, dust, hair, debris and harmful allergens than previous Roomba generations with less maintenance hassle.
The AeroForce Performance Cleaning System
The AeroForce System uses a combination of three breakthrough technologies to deliver the ideal balance of vacuum suction and debris extraction. Ideal for homes with pets and allergy sufferers, Roomba 880 traps dirt, particulates and allergens, drawing them into the sealed, HEPA-filtered bin and out of the air you breathe. Here’s how the AeroForce system works:
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors: Dual counter-rotating extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs and breaks down dirt and debris from any floor type. And no brushes mean no tangles for you.
- Airflow Accelerator: The accelerator brings the vacuum power right down to the floor surface, creating a sealed channel that concentrates the airflow, drawing in more debris.
- High-Efficiency Vacuum: A compact and efficient high-powered motor provides a five times improvement in air power than previous Roomba generations. Roomba automatically adjusts between floor types to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home. The spinning side brush cleans dirt from wall edges.
Dirt happens every day. Keeping up with it just got easier.
- Docks And Recharges: Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings.
- Cleans On Schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum when it’s convenient for you, up to seven times per week.
- iRobot XLife™ Battery: XLife Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before you may need to replace your Roomba battery.*
- Vacuums From Room-To-Room: The Virtual Wall® Lighthouse™ contains Roomba in one room until it is completely vacuumed then directs Roomba to clean the next room. Can also block off-limit areas.
- Compatible With Select Existing Accessories: Roomba 880 is compatible with existing Roomba Virtual Wall barriers, Virtual Wall Lighthouses and Remote Controls.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology
In coverage tests, Roomba out-cleans the competition thanks to iAdapt Technology, iRobot’s advanced system of software and sensors. iAdapt enables Roomba to find its way around any shape or size of home, covering every area of floor multiple times.
- Finds Dirt And Debris: With Dirt Detect Series 2, Roomba uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and debris and perform concentrated cleaning in the areas where it’s needed most.
- Cleans Like You Would: The Persistent Pass Cleaning Method employs a back-and-forth cleaning pattern to apply elbow grease in areas where it senses excessive dirt.
- Vacuums Along Wall Edges: Roomba uses Wall-Following Technology to clean right up to wall edges and kickboards.
- Won’t Get Tangled Up: Anti-Tangle Technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels.
- Won’t Fall Down Stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
- Won’t Damage Furniture: The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and your furniture, walls and other objects.
- Pushes Past Soft Obstacles: Light-Touch Bumper Technology accurately discerns soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, comforters, bed skirts and couch skirts.
*Roomba runtime remains the same between recharges. Battery lifetime varies with home environment and usage. Use Roomba as directed for longest battery life. The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.